Top 10 for 2019 Part 2
What I learned in 2019 - Part 2
As you know, I'm a Sagittarius. I like to make sense of what is happening in the world, and point us toward the future. This letter is very Sagittarian. I hope you find it inspiring to create a VISION for 2020 that does justice to the love that you feel for yourself, humanity, and the planet.
This year is going to go out with a bang, and here it is:
6) YOUR WHY. If you had 15 seconds to express why you should live, what would you say? I got to do this exercise under pressure during my leadership bootcamp. It was transformative for me because what came out of my mouth was my mission -- that I am a wisdom keeper here to be a part of saving the planet as we go through a very cataclysmic transformation.
Your WHY fuels you. It's your reason for getting up in the morning. It's the reason you create the things you will create. Get to know your WHY like you're life depends on it. Use it as a touchstone for the millions of decisions you'll make in 2020 so that at the end of the year you'll feel the satisfaction of being in alignment with what you're here to do. What would you die for? Then what would you live for?
7) GENE KEYS. If you go to my classes, whether online or in person, you hear me talk about the Gene Keys. The Gene Keys makes it to many top 10 lists I create. The layers of learning from the Gene Keys -- from personal to collective -- are the most helpful guide I have for this chaotic time. It's a deep journey for sure. So approach when you're ready. In the meantime, watch Richard Rudd's Winter Solstice Meditation Livestream and receive the transmission for 2020.
8) TREE SISTERS. On January 13, 2020, my Divine Feminine Summit launches. One of the expert interviews in my summit is Tree Sisters Founder, Clare Dubois. She had me in tears during the entire interview. Her story is passionate and rivoting and a deep call to action for our time. If trees are gone, we are gone. It's really that simple. I will launch an effort in 2020 to grow a forest through the work of Tree Sisters.
9) IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. And that's not a bad thing. This is the moment our souls have been waiting for. If you raised your hand to be alive right now, you are a part of the transition team. Congratulations. The old instruction manual that got us to this point doesn't work anymore, and the new one hasn't been written. Yet, we have the codes inside us to write it. Make sense of it by listening to this video by philosopher and futurist Daniel Smachtenberger.
10) INTIMACY. What if Oneness wanted to know itself? An impossible task when there is no other. So, what would Oneness have to do? Perhaps it would have to break it self up into a billion pieces.
When I look at you: Into Me I See.
(Intimacy, get it?). Let us remember that our deepest desires are to be seen. No one is exempt from this. Let us be the salve in a polarized world.
Take a moment to pause, look into the eyes of another, and see yourself.